Monday, October 22, 2012

MUK has taken over.

So for those of you that don't understand danish, google the word and see what you get. But getting back to the point, it has taken over in our little apartment since we moved in 2 years ago. Now I look at it like this, if our little girl wasn't brought into this world to a little late maybe its something that we could put up with. But since it has been noticed in her room and under her mattress it something that I don't want her to group up and get sick from in the future.

Its starting to make our floorboards pop up and I have bought all the sprays to make it go away but nothing works. So we have been eyeballing a new place to move into. This with the combination of noisy neighbors makes the argument even better. I am okay with it if it means the health of my little girl. Moving right down the road is great but I mean when you look at where we are located in Randers then you might think otherwise.

In the meantime, things have been moving a little bit forward. I say that because last week I had a interview for a temp. job. I would be lifting big creates of seeds. But the pay is darn good. within 2 days i'll be turning 32. A lot of you might be asking what do I want for my birthday, well there is only one thing I really want. I am planning on getting back in shape. Mainly because I want to live long enough to see my daughter grow up and go through all of life's test. So, I want to have a Nike+Fuel band. Now I know some of you are going to say it would help me lose the weight, it will be something that motivates me to get out and lose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment