Friday, August 3, 2012

Fears that I can't control.

Soon I will be 32 years old. I try not to think about stuff like this but it just comes up and scares me from time to time.

One of the hugest fears I have is losing a limb. My dad (whom I love very much) had diabetes and had to have both legs amputated. I truly try to watch what I eat and remain active in my sporting events but I tend to get cravings and over eat. I will also admit that I put salt almost on everything I eat. This combination is a recipe for a quick death.

Another that bugs me from time to time is that I suddenly drop dead. It has happened to many people that last few year. Seeing that my daughter is only 6 months old there is some much I want to experience with her. It would be so sad if i didn't even get to see her off to school or anything else in life.

I know it just a state of mind, but these things wander from time to time and play puppeteer in my head. Have you ever had thoughts like this? Is it normal that humans think about this at this age. Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment