Thursday, August 9, 2012

What Denmark thinks....

Yesterday I did the unthinkable. Normally I don't do something like this because I don't like to go up and just bother people, (well unless they really are being a jerk and they ask for it) but like in my last video, I wanted to find out how danes feel about the recent news of the leader of DF (Pia Kjaersgaard, below) stepping down. As far as I heard about her, she a very powerful person and for her to want to stop is rather interesting.

So yesterday when I was on my way to football training, I manager to build the strength and walk up to people and hear their thoughts. Overall I must have interacted with at least 20 people but once they noticed the camera or what it was about, many of them declined to the interview, and that is perfectly ok. I did manage to get about 4 women and their thoughts. (whats with the men? Made me think that they where on their periods) I am pretty excited to get home and edit this so that I can upload it and let you guys see. But please be VERY respectful to these peoples opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment